Monday, January 21, 2008

One More Reason To LOVE Ellen DeGeneres

If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely LOVE Ellen DeGeneres. She is amazing and is one of the reasons I survived my first term of college. I have tons of reasons why I love Ellen. She played the voice of Dory in one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies, Finding Nemo, and she beat Oprah (who I hate, by the way) at being the #1 Favorite TV Personality in this new poll, AND she plays Guitar Hero (even on her show!), but I love her EVEN MORE because of what she did on today's show.

Ellen had the Jonas Brothers (who I think need haircuts. Nick is starting to look like Hair Bear and Joe almost resembles Captain Caveman.) on her show today and I was all "Oh boy," and "Please don't perform SOS again." Anyway, Ellen tried to bring up the apparent "break-up" of Nick and Miley, but was thwarted by Joe. But then Ellen (ah, I love her for it) says "What's with falling down all the time? Who keeps falling down?" bring up the subject of Joe falling during the AMAs as well as his head injury from when he ran into that wall. She then makes the boys watch the AMAs moment over again and then she presented Joe with a present. It was a baby blue football helmet with a microphone attached to it that had Ellen written in white across it. I died in hysterics.



This is definitely another reason why I love Ellen.