Sunday, January 13, 2008

New York, London, Paris, Munich. Everybody Talk about Pop Muzik!

So laddies, yesterday my brother and I spent the whole day listening to our parents' vinyl records on our pretty old record player. And we both agreed that from the hundreds of records our parents have the best was the 33' Pop Muzik record by M. Now, as I was looking for a YouTube video of this song to show you why this song is such magical music GENIUS, I got sidetrack because I accidently clicked on the wrong video, and then that video led me to another video, and then that led me to another, and I think you get it now. Anyway, what I found was quite amusing (as always) and you wouldn't believe how many people made similar vids like these: (the highlights are shown)



When I first heard that I (meanly) thought That still sounds like Avril



Crank to this.

Anyway, here are others:
Well, when I was looking at all of those Chipmunk versions (you can find more songs here), I came across this one and I just had to see what it was all about. Needless to say, I was amuse. ^.^ The voices are quite fitting, I must say.



Okay, enough distractions. Here is what I really wanted you to see and hear:



*Sigh* Oh 1979...how I love thee.

0 comments: