Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dead Post

So laddies, there was nothing interesting on Ellen today. No wolves, no lions, and no elephants. It made me sad to see that there were no interesting guest either. Tomorrow she's having Ryan Seacrest on the show to help her celebrate her 50th birthday. Personally, I don't think she needs Ryan to help her out with that one.


Also laddies, there is no good celebrity news (or gossip, as it is most commonly called) filtering through the servers and Perez's blog is mostly filled with Heath Ledger news, which I have abandoned because it is old news and people die everyday. Though, honestly, I guess it's better than Britney and Wino. *shrugs*

It's cold and I enjoy making people little "Happy Birthday" pic-thingys on photoshop. Yeah, I think this post died the minute I said that Ellen had no elephants on her show.

0 comments: