Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Must Mention...


So, I read Perez Hilton's blog. Yes, I is a loser....yet what are you?

Anyway, I took a look at it tonight, since I haven't looked at it in awhile. So far I have learned that Miley Cyrus is Britney 2.0 (can you say "I love you Perez?), Mel B fell down a flight of stairs on New Years, K-Fed hired more security because he feels compelled to "protect" the boys I believe he unrightfully (I know that's not a word but still!) stole from Britney, Taylor Hicks (and Ruben?!) have been dropped from J Records, and Steve Irwin's wife has contacted Steve from beyond?!? But the best yet has to be this:

Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers was rushed to the emergency room on Saturday, PerezHilton.com has exclusively learned.

Thankfully it's nothing too serious and he's alright now.

The tween heartthrob was "horsing around" backstage at a concert in Atlantic City and hit his head.

"He ran into a wall," a source tells us. (Linkage)


Okay...now I'm starting to think that his fall at the AMAs is something we all should reconsider deeply. I mean, if you were like me, you just sort of laughed hysterically at the irony of him falling on broken glass before singing SOS, then brushed it of as an "accident," but running head first into a wall? "He got a few stitches," they said. ?!?! They make it sound as if it wasn't so bad. I seriously question people's intelligence here. And now I'm starting to think this kid thinks he's Superman.



...or DJ Danja?



Cause really? Who runs head first into a wall?

Anyway, I think I've expressed my love towards everyone enough today already. Let's see what can amuse me next, shall we?

(Pictures used with the courtesy of PerezHilton.com, even if he doesn't know it.)

0 comments: