Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So it would seem...

Good morning my dunderheads! It would seem as if I have been on a little hiatus...and you know what that means!!! 


It means I'm losing interest. Which I am, but ah well. There is nothing new for me to talk about...well not entirely true.

So it was Mothers' Days, god knows when that was; I've lost track of the months...anyway, my family uses any holiday, huge event, etc, as an excuse to make tons of food and have a family gathering. So whenever That Day for Mothers was, that Sunday I found myself at my aunt's house writing my final paper for my fiction class (or at least trying to), surrounded by at least seven screaming little kids. They were playing Cops and Robbers as I was writing about the Italian Mafia, and they were running around with sticks for guns, and gym bag filled with the "loot," and my aunt's closet as the "jail." (I apologize I have no fun video or pictures of this. My fault.) Anyway, amongst all of that, I came across this, which I took with PhotoBooth, seeing how I'd only came with my laptop and nothing else.


Yes, yes, that is Hannah Montana. I just love what she's wearing! [linkage]

Now this is what happened the last time I went to a family gathering....


0 comments: